PDA

View Full Version : Sunstar layout diagram

smj
2nd April 2011, 02:20 PM
Do any Sunstar 36 or 32 owners have a schematic or diagram of your boat. I have searched everywhere and can't find one. Thankyou.

gramos
2nd April 2011, 08:43 PM
Yes , SMJ I have an original line drawing , and its.... BIG ! ....:D
What do you want to know ?

smj
2nd April 2011, 09:50 PM
Hi Graham, we have someone interested in our boat and they wanted to see a layout diagram of the interior. I've never come across one before.

Southern Star
4th April 2011, 12:40 PM
I've got an original layout diagram for my Sunstream 40 and it is also very BIG (it folds out to about half the size of a standard chart), making it difficult to scan. It is, however, pretty basic and I suspect that in about 1/2 hour you could do one that was, if not to scale, at least accurate enough to give the prospective purchaser a pretty good idea.

Brad

smj
4th April 2011, 02:13 PM
I've got an original layout diagram for my Sunstream 40 and it is also very BIG (it folds out to about half the size of a standard chart), making it difficult to scan. It is, however, pretty basic and I suspect that in about 1/2 hour you could do one that was, if not to scale, at least accurate enough to give the prospective purchaser a pretty good idea.

Brad

Thanks Brad, we drew a diagram that would do well in a cartoon book but hopefully give the prospective purchaser a better idea.

Southern Star
4th April 2011, 03:37 PM
If he is really interested, that (and a few photos) should do the trick. Finger's crossed!

Brad

IreAneY
4th April 2011, 06:58 PM
Do any Sunstar 36 or 32 owners have a schematic or diagram of your boat. I have searched everywhere and can't find one. Thankyou.

Andrew
I have various plans etc at home, I am in Prague at the moment, I will send what I have when I get back:)

smj
4th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Andrew
I have various plans etc at home, I am in Prague at the moment, I will send what I have when I get back:)

Thanks Ian, your a life saver:)

IreAneY
6th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Andrew, some links below with layout plans, is this what you are looking for :confused:
Also I notice that all the diagrams are the reverse on my boat which is the same as 'gramos's' boat.
If they are not what you want, please let me know, so I can delve a bit deaper ;) nand I don;t mean into my underpants :eek:
http://uk.boats.com/listing/gallery.jsp?entityid=134380&mid=1161&galleryBack=%2Fboat-details%2FBlue-Water-Catalacs-Sunstar-32%2F134380%3Fr%3D134380%26entityid%3D134380&pic=1

http://www.2hulls.com/gallery/Model/SolarisSunstar32.html

I will email you directly some othyer stuf.
Cheers
Ian

smj
6th April 2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks Ian, those are exactly what I was looking for. I've searched the Internet for 1.5 years to find that. England must have a much better Internet than over here in the states. Or maybe smarter users.:):):)