Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Simply Amazing Customer Support

Default Re: Simply Amazing Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    I think I also added something to the effect that if the world knew the full and awful extent of it all, Gideon would be lucky to flog a fender, let alone a bloody boat. Given the provocations at that time and everything that had gone before, the wonder is that I didn’t reveal all. Still haven’t.
    Um, that is scary - all the problems that are mentioned are bad enough.

So Karen and Dick are getting the 'brush off...don't call us- we'll call you' by Gideon???? I have tried to write in to response to what is going on, but I'm still lost for words...
    Last edited by jono; 9th August 2009 at 03:31 AM.

This thread is one of the most popular threads on the forum with almost 2000 views in a short time. Many of the world wide multihull community are reading it.

Gideon also reads it.

We are waiting for his response on Butterfly.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul
    Blog: www.suliere.com

Just had a quick look at CF and the vendors forum, whre 'Tongaboys' questioned Greetings weight issues about the NEW : 445 sports version, where he is still having the front to say that all the fastcats made/sold (well 2 possibly ) they all come within 5% of the agreed weight , I don't think so
    When is this guy going to learn, I don't think ever.!!!

Its easy to be within 5% of the weight when you live in Gideon world which probably has some lunar influence and hence less gravity - hence not be able to accept the reading on the scales in front of you with Karen and Dick there reading it with you!!

I am not sure he can stop making up these 'porkies' to impress - I am not sure that it is any longer within his power.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

I wonder if he is related to Daniel Taylor

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsical View Post
    I wonder if he is related to Daniel Taylor

Mike
    Mate we're both sandgropers, but who's Daniel Taylor.

Sorry you have never been to SA then. He is a daydreaming wanna be sailor that knows it all and he can never tell the truth either. Have a look at your own peril. This is just one of many threads on him.
    http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...6&st=0&start=0

He seems to have an extreme case of narcasistic personality disorder.

Don't say I didn't warn you all his threads are a total train wreck.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsical View Post
    Sorry you have never been to SA then. He is a daydreaming wanna be sailor that knows it all and he can never tell the truth either. Have a look at your own peril. This is just one of many threads on him.
    http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/ind...6&st=0&start=0

He seems to have an extreme case of narcasistic personality disorder.

Don't say I didn't warn you all his threads are a total train wreck.

Mike
    Gee the poor guy's not liked is he, noticed Joli over there from the 'not nice forum' does his ask for everyones race results on SA jono

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    This thread is one of the most popular threads on the forum with almost 2000 views in a short time. Many of the world wide multihull community are reading it.

Gideon also reads it.

We are waiting for his response on Butterfly.

...and the world reads it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    ...and the world reads it.
    When the pages from this forum start showing up higher under a search for african fastcat or fastcat catamaran I will be convinced the world (marketplace) reads it. There's a bit of a problem with the organic placement at the moment for some of the more typical search terms that a prospective buyer would use, but if they happen to query something like fastcat problems they can't miss it.

He really has stepped up his google adwords advertisements. Wonder why? At the rate the boats come out, hull 19, which we know by Gideon's words is sold, won't be delivered for quite some time. :

Only builder I think I have ever seen that comes out with more designs than deliveries of the course of three years.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

-Albert Einstein

he could still turn it around by treating Dick and Karen with respect and honouring the guarantee. Then as time goes by this story would lose its punch.

On the other hand however, if he chooses to mess about they way he has done on the warranty issues with Butterfly, then the resulting publicity will be significant and will include a Utube video etc in support of Dick and Karen and only telling the truth of course - that is all Karen said she would ever do!

Gideon's reaction to Karen telling the truth was and is extreme.

All he has to do is pay for all the warranty work on Butterfly and his publicity problems would go away leaving him to deal with the historic issues from them but being able to tell the world the problems were solved.

Choosing not to fully honour the warranty issues will, I believe, result in a catalogue of documented problems being published in various forms for the world to judge if he was right or wrong to reject them.

The company I fought against gave in when the TV show cameras arrived on their doorstep and it did make UK TV history in the biggest ever counsumer show refund .... for that matter it may even be a world record

It was a planned campaign that gradually increased in width and depth... always allowing the supplier a way out.

That company has now gone bankrupt and has been bought out by its customers.

They simply left it too late.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

he could still turn it around by treating Dick and Karen with respect and honouring the guarantee. Then as time goes by this story would lose its punch.
    I'd be the first to step and give him kudos, and yes - this story would be history in my book.

However, his future choice of words and how he portrays his hobby might remain an issue if the BSing continues. But that ball is also in his court.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

-Albert Einstein

All the balls are in his court and even if he settles this issue, which is by far his cheapest option, he does need to stop the BS.
    He may also need to concentrate on the actual building process at the factory and be there to ensure quality control until he can find the right management.
    I personally do not accept this hobby business.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by KGP View Post
    When the pages from this forum start showing up higher under a search for african fastcat or fastcat catamaran I will be convinced the world (marketplace) reads it.
    Well I got this result in typing 'Fastcat'... jono

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Well I got this result in typing 'Fastcat'... jono
    Interestingly that page only comes up on google.com.au, not on google.com or google.co.uk.

Yes and that part of the world gets things upside down normally -= it unusual to have them the right way up
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Yes and that part of the world gets things upside down normally -= it unusual to have them the right way up
    I don't know what your on about????? jono

Maybe its a British thing - we just refrer to Australia as down under - upside down to us
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Maybe its a British thing - we just refrer to Australia as down under - upside down to us
    Mateee we love it Downunder...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast