Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Babiba Refit

Default Re: Babiba Refit

Jeff
    It may have looked pretty good, but you could tell it was done by a keen amateur (i.e. the panel joins were poor and not level with the next panel) and to me it cheapened the boat and did not do her justice, so I decided that I wanted her to look like a brand new (well as near as possible) quality finished boat that I could be more than proud of and also have a bit of the wow factor, hence why I am doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by therapy View Post
    From your first pics I saw ripped out stuff and pics of cabin that had liner. I thought that was the finished product and thought it looked just fine.

Heh.

Keith, I will get the name of the product, there are similar products that I was going to buy on ebay, but I was warned off as they are not of the same quality, also he is charging me at trade which is even cheaper than eBay.
    It is likely to take 2 plus rolls (I think each roll is 30 sq m - 250.00) and a 25kg pot of spray adhesive 200.00 to complete the job, plus labour , but a small deal has been struck , as you do

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    Ian, it sounds like you've found the perfect product for the job. Do you know what it's called or have any links to product info?

Quote Originally Posted by IreAneY View Post
    Jeff
    It may have looked pretty good, but you could tell it was done by a keen amateur (i.e. the panel joins were poor and not level with the next panel) and to me it cheapened the boat and did not do her justice, so I decided that I wanted her to look like a brand new (well as near as possible) quality finished boat that I could be more than proud of and also have a bit of the wow factor, hence why I am doing it.
    Ian,

I am sure it will be better than new with all your work and attention to detail.

Jeff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123