Thread: Sunstar layout diagram

Default Sunstar layout diagram

Do any Sunstar 36 or 32 owners have a schematic or diagram of your boat. I have searched everywhere and can't find one. Thankyou.

Default Re: Sunstar layout diagram

Yes , SMJ I have an original line drawing , and its.... BIG ! ....
    What do you want to know ?
    I didn,t get where I am today by being somewhere else !

Hi Graham, we have someone interested in our boat and they wanted to see a layout diagram of the interior. I've never come across one before.

'Estrella del Sur' is currently on the hard in Fort Pierce, Florida for hurricane season.

I've got an original layout diagram for my Sunstream 40 and it is also very BIG (it folds out to about half the size of a standard chart), making it difficult to scan. It is, however, pretty basic and I suspect that in about 1/2 hour you could do one that was, if not to scale, at least accurate enough to give the prospective purchaser a pretty good idea.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Star View Post
    I've got an original layout diagram for my Sunstream 40 and it is also very BIG (it folds out to about half the size of a standard chart), making it difficult to scan. It is, however, pretty basic and I suspect that in about 1/2 hour you could do one that was, if not to scale, at least accurate enough to give the prospective purchaser a pretty good idea.

Brad
    Thanks Brad, we drew a diagram that would do well in a cartoon book but hopefully give the prospective purchaser a better idea.

'Estrella del Sur' is currently on the hard in Fort Pierce, Florida for hurricane season.

If he is really interested, that (and a few photos) should do the trick. Finger's crossed!

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by smj View Post
    Do any Sunstar 36 or 32 owners have a schematic or diagram of your boat. I have searched everywhere and can't find one. Thankyou.
    Andrew
    I have various plans etc at home, I am in Prague at the moment, I will send what I have when I get back

Quote Originally Posted by IreAneY View Post
    Andrew
    I have various plans etc at home, I am in Prague at the moment, I will send what I have when I get back
    Thanks Ian, your a life saver

Andrew, some links below with layout plans, is this what you are looking for
    Also I notice that all the diagrams are the reverse on my boat which is the same as 'gramos's' boat.
    If they are not what you want, please let me know, so I can delve a bit deaper nand I don;t mean into my underpants
    http://uk.boats.com/listing/gallery....3D134380&pic=1

http://www.2hulls.com/gallery/Model/...Sunstar32.html

I will email you directly some othyer stuf.
    Cheers
    Ian

Thanks Ian, those are exactly what I was looking for. I've searched the Internet for 1.5 years to find that. England must have a much better Internet than over here in the states. Or maybe smarter users.