Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babiba Exterior Refit/Alterations

Default Re: Babiba Exterior Refit/Alterations

Quote Originally Posted by searenitysail View Post
    The AH 3000 brought a smile. As seniors in High School, my friends Brian had a '58 Healey 3000, Gordon a Bug-Eye Sprite and I had a 1960 TR3. We were kind of outsiders as many of our classmates were into Mustangs, Camaros, GTOs, etc.
    An outsider with an Austin or Triumph? Haha...
    I had a 13 year old Audi 80 donated by my mother. In red, two doors only, a 3speed atomatic, and a radio with a broken frequency knob only receiving my mother's favourite radio station....

That ugly duckling takes "outsider" to a new level! But it was free and got me anywhere I wanted with only one or two breakdowns per week

'Estrella del Sur' is currently on the hard in Fort Pierce, Florida for hurricane season.

Ian, I am incredibly impressed at all your efforts (and the professional looking installations) - especially in such a short period of time. Good on ya mate! And yes, you definitely deserve a few ciders!

Brad

Hi Brad
    Many thanks for your kind comments, work has been much easier by her being ashore.
    Yes, I will have a few ciders and 1 for you tomorrow night.
    Cheers
    Ian
    P.S. Enjoy yourself in Antigua.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Star View Post
    Ian, I am incredibly impressed at all your efforts (and the professional looking installations) - especially in such a short period of time. Good on ya mate! And yes, you definitely deserve a few ciders!

Brad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12