Thread: Solaris Sunrise 36 question

Default Solaris Sunrise 36 question

Hi. I've been a member for a while, but this is my first post. We have Sunrise 36 hull number 4 (Originally "Two's Company", then "Duet", now "Galley Ho") which we bought about a year ago. She had not been well maintained, and we have done a lot of refitting. We are just getting ready to take her out on her first sail.

My current question is about the wiring to the bow lights. The port bow light wires do not go anywhere that I can find. The starboard bow light wires do goto the breaker panel, and that light works.

The wires from the port light go through the pulpit tubes into the forward lazarette and then into a glassed-in channel under the the outside of the deck. The starboard light is the same. I haven't been able to figure where these wires come out.

I've tried tracing starboard bow light wires back from the breaker panel, but so far have been unsuccessful. They disappear somewhere between the panel and the galley.

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows where the bow light wires come out, so I don't have to run a new set of wires.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Default Re: Solaris Sunrise 36 question

Hello GalleyHo and welcome to the posting business.

As regards your problem - didn't you know that the wires are put in place first and the boat is built round them. And anyway, wires 'never' go wrong!

Good luck!

Mike
    Nothing works on an old boat, except the skipper.