Thread: The futures new boat hook for marine industries international

Thumbs up The futures new boat hook for marine industries international

The CEO of Acquah's Enterprise states, "the boat hook which is a multi task object is a 3 in 1 boat hook, cable replacement and retrieval device". The boat hook is made up of galvanize steel and the pole is made up of a special material called pinewood. They have created three types of poles eight feet, ten feet and twelve feet which makes their product to have easy access to retrieve at longer distances. It even works great under water and is non corrosive.

The founder of this product has been in the marine industry as a professional welder for ten years. He's been working on this product since 2008 to create such a perfect boat hook. He is proud of his work and is happy to share it with the world.

Acquah's Enterprise was founded by Eric Acquah and is an industry leader in marine hardware. their business is based in Maitland, Fl. The founder states “we been supplying and assisting companies for many years and enjoy every bit of it. In our warehouse we've got everything you need to supply you with a boat hook. The most important thing you'll find, however, is their team of boat hook lovers who really love what they do and know their stuff ”.

they got customers all over the world, so they gone out of their way to put their knowledge online for everyone, where people come first. if you need more help we're just a phone call (or email or live chat ) away. Because the more you know, the better off we all are and the easier it is for you being a consumer.

The CEO states "the founder went to the ends of the earth looking for a product that will be durable, strong, can with stand objects, and will conquer situations. It has stupendous residential capabilities and works great in the tobacco farms. This product will change the boat hook history, industry it is simple and is easy to maneuver. It pulls, it pushes and retrieves.

The CEO explained to me that the boat hook will be launching between November-December. To learn more about the up coming boat hook you could visit their website at www.acquahenterprise.com. There you will be able to even customize a boat hook. You could also check them out on their blog at http://acquahenterprise.blog.com.

Default Re: The futures new boat hook for marine industries international

Not a great idea to start publicity, when you do not even have a picture of the product on the web site.

It appears to have a solid wooden pole as the base of the product. Great for strength, and use, but when a 12ft pole is the best option, (and that is the size I have) it is essential that you have some means of reducing the size, whilst still retaining the strength of the pole otherwise stowage becomes an impossible problem.
    Insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting different results

Home port Chesapeake Bay; Cruising full time.

I can't wait to see it. Anyhthing that could work great on the Tobacco Farm must be versatile!

"Bolted Srews"? Hmmmm.....

And the 8", 10" and 12" sizes seem to cover the spectrum!

Quote Originally Posted by keykey View Post

Acquah's Enterprise was founded by Eric Acquah and is an industry leader in marine hardware. their business is based in Maitland, Fl. The founder states “we been supplying and assisting companies for many years and enjoy every bit of it. In our warehouse we've got everything you need to supply you with a boat hook. The most important thing you'll find, however, is their team of boat hook lovers who really love what they do and know their stuff ”.

The CEO states "the founder went to the ends of the earth looking for a product that will be durable, strong, can with stand objects, and will conquer situations. It has stupendous residential capabilities and works great in the tobacco farms. This product will change the boat hook history, industry [...]

By 'eck, Acquah might be a boat hook messiah of the first order, but he is sorely in need of a marketing manager.

"Can withstand objects" ... what objects?; objects doing what that need withstanding?

"stupendous residential capabilities" ... stupendously meaningless!

"we've got everything you need to supply you with a boat hook" ... why use 4 words (we supply boat hooks) when you can churn out a syntax spaghetti using 12!

"their team of boat hook lovers who really love what they do and know their stuff " ...
    one dreads to think. Sounds painful, as well as decidedly kinky.

And the 8", 10" and 12" sizes seem to cover the spectrum!
    @ Dave ... I think boat hooks that come in 8" and 10" and 12" might, at a stretch, be useful for fishing flies out of your soup or cherries out of your knickerbocker glory, but a little challenging for hooking on to buoys ...

Karen

Last edited by Karen; 27th August 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Home port Chesapeake Bay; Cruising full time.

Karen - don't overlook > "#1 marine product at wholesale price where the quality is at"

Just another example of how over-regulation in the US is preventing small business from succeeding.....

Yes - well - my apologies. I looked at the website and link etc before I approved the post. It was marginal, but in the Paul spirit, I put it through as it wasn't spam just bad marketing. Anyway - it gave a few people a laugh!