Thread: O Yachts 46

Default O Yachts 46

We are building a new LEROUGE catamaran. We target Owner only (opposite to charter) looking for fast boat with excellent finish ; but we also target pationate sailors with low budget, looking for catamaran to finish by themselves. We hope all members will be curious about it. Do not hesitate to ask infos or remarks.

Default Re: O Yachts 46

Which Lerouge are you building and where, any website to view the details?

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by peter-lillywhite View Post
    Which Lerouge are you building and where, any website to view the details?

Peter
    I am waiting for answers from webmaster on policies on this forum. So I do not know if I can enlist the web site here. You can anyway search on google with o-yachts.com and you should find us easily. We asked DENN Clifford designer to give elegance but when you verify numbers (weight / sail area...) you realize this is a LEROUGE !

Quote Originally Posted by O Yachts View Post
    I am waiting for answers from webmaster on policies on this forum. So I do not know if I can enlist the web site here. You can anyway search on google with o-yachts.com and you should find us easily. We asked DENN Clifford designer to give elegance but when you verify numbers (weight / sail area...) you realize this is a LEROUGE !
    Don't know who you mean by webmaster? There's Paul (ForumAdmin), Andrew (Ozmultis) and me.

There are only two things that aren't well received here: spam and abuse. So please go ahead and post a link to your website.

PS welcome to multihulls4us.com

Thanks for your welcome message. As you can imagine, all the team at O Yachts spent hours (days and late nights) on the project. We are very pleased to present our catamarans and need feed back. So please, visit www.o-yachts.com ... we just launched it as we wanted first to have a hull well advancely built before posting informations on the web. So please be nice for all the little mistakes or miss spelling that might exist

When I attempt to visit your website I get timed out, a google search for O Yachts reveals nothing. If you want customers you will need to make it just a bit easier!

Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by O Yachts View Post
    Thanks for your welcome message. As you can imagine, all the team at O Yachts spent hours (days and late nights) on the project. We are very pleased to present our catamarans and need feed back. So please, visit www.o-yachts.com ... we just launched it as we wanted first to have a hull well advancely built before posting informations on the web. So please be nice for all the little mistakes or miss spelling that might exist

Sounds great but your web address is wrong or is down?

This is a real shame and I apologize but the Network where we installed our server is down. We paid quite a lot to have professional services but ... it does not work! The provider said they have problems with internal network and we should be up and running soon. Anyway I will post when service back. Thanks

Sorry for the web site being down but we changed provider for better service, but this took a while...
    You can now connect to www.o-yachts.com

Thanks