Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lagoon 39

Default Re: Lagoon 39

Woups I forgot this one !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the pics.

I still don't like the look of the Lagoon 39. More than anything else I think it's the bridgedeck design that ruins it. It's just so... ugly. Sorry.

Magenta, what is your opinion of the L39 now you have seen one for real?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    Thanks for the pics.

I still don't like the look of the Lagoon 39. More than anything else I think it's the bridgedeck design that ruins it. It's just so... ugly. Sorry.

Magenta, what is your opinion of the L39 now you have seen one for real?
    Hello Coldfusion...
    I still do not have seen the 39 I found the pict on the web. But now to be honest... i'm a bit deceived .... hum well not a bit in fact it look like... Maybe the architect where drunk or did take some magic mushroom when they design the boat. Really I'm ... really balancing between dubitative and ... disgusted! But those pict are not so well taken, maybe I have to wait to go to the boat show to have a real personal advice.

The fact that there is this huge pillar in the middle of the entrance to support the mast is huuurkkkkk ! And the place to wash the dish is ... not on the right place.. !!! you can't wash dish in this position, the second sink is out of reach of the hand !!!!.

I have to take some measurement in the boat itself but it look like you cannot sit on the bed cross legged (in yoga position) because there is maybe no place for you head !

I don't know yet but on the picture it look like there is no place to put a dingy between the 2 hull (or a veeerrry small one !)

The mast lock ridiculously... skinny... and so much rope around the mast... a real spider web !

And the boat furnitures is looking so full of hard aggressive square hedge ready to hit you whenever the boat will rock ! The 380 furniture where all round, soft, feminine, smooth. And this one lock so .... square and aggressive. Maybe they where really drunk when they design the boat.

And (not sure) but look like that the window between the kitchen and the cockpit cannot open like in the 380. If they have do that.... so... they have destroyed the all concept of the 380 open space to the outside and friendliness concept of the communication between kitchen and people siting in the cockpit.

Well let wait in 4 days I will see it myself !

And I will tell you if you where right about you first feelings.

But now... I think you did !

Last edited by magenta; 5th December 2012 at 11:34 PM.

PS: Coldfussion. The second Winch is close to the foot of the mast on the left hand of the skipper.

Thanks for the pics ....

It looks okay with me .. EXCEPT for the helm protection ...

Best regards,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mbuckner View Post
    Thanks for the pics ....

It looks okay with me .. EXCEPT for the helm protection ...

Mike
    Well Mike I did not mention the helm protection, but naturally... no comment !

Let see in few day maybe I will come back from the visit in love with this ugly ducky

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Hello Coldfusion...

And (not sure) but look like that the window between the kitchen and the cockpit cannot open like in the 380.
    Well after a good looking at the picture I'm pretty sure now the window in the kitchen open to the cockpit That's a good think ! So they have keep the concept of open space huuuuu goood !

Thank you for the Vid !

Looking like in 3d this Cat look so good, look like there is plenty of stuff and goodies arrange in a very small place ! I cant wait to touch it for real !

Hey Lonestar are you interested in this boat for you ?

Enjoy everybody
    Last edited by magenta; 7th December 2012 at 08:58 PM.

And price list just out here !

http://www.kiriacoulis.com/sales/Lagoon39_price.pdf.

Hello Everybody,
    Here are pict extracted from the Vid.
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (39.2 KB, 16 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (68.7 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (53.7 KB, 20 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (56.0 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (40.4 KB, 13 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (69.4 KB, 27 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (54.3 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (68.1 KB, 16 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (55.3 KB, 16 views)
    • File Type: jpg 11.jpg (60.2 KB, 19 views)

Hey Lonestar are you interested in this boat for you ?
    Possibly, I am still a few years out, but I am very interested in seeing it for real. I do like some things about it. I am very tall so I really like the room. Maybe it will be in Miami in February.

I am looking forward to some real pictures of all the areas.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post

I am looking forward to some real pictures of all the areas.
    Yep ! Will do my best !

Yep ! Will do my best !
    Thanks Magenta for your postings Look forward to your review.
    Tim

Hello Everybody I'm just out of the Paris Boat Show and naturally the first thing I did where to go for visiting the new Lagoon, in fact I went to Paris only for the 39 ! So here is my first insight.

But First I have to make public and personal apology to the architect and designer of the baby, the fantastic's: Van Peteghem Lauriot. Prévost and Nauta Design for the interior
    In fact I have in a previous post suggest that the architects must have been drunk while having designing the cat... Well biiiiiiig mistake from me. Now I have see him for real and the only think I can say is... wow, amazing, congratulations guys ! This cat is so coherent you did so much ! How did you manage to put so many goodies and so much new technology in such a small place ! I just put my feet in and feel right at home ! I planed to purchase a 380 this next year 2013, but it will have to wait a bit, I will save some more for the end of the 2013 year so I can go for the 39. (If the sailing test prove to be efficient).

Second think : This cat is definitively NOT a sort of upgraded, or new version of the 380. This cat. is a brain new boat, totally different from the 380 and cannot be compare to him. The Lagoon staff have assure me they are still continue the production of the 380 and do not intend to end it.

Third : the cat is huge ! you cannot believe de space you have in the hulls, it look like you are in a small apartment there, the pict may not give you the real feeling of it but I can assure you... it is spacious !

And four ! I definitively like it a lot ! So convenient ! So practical, so well born !

Well, now... time for the pict... here they are. Let me know wath is you feeling but do not make you-self to much a definitive opinion with those picts, they are not giving a good idea, in reality the 39 is much bigger than it look on the pict...

So enjoy.... (more Picts day after-tomorrow as I have a long road to go back home )...

Fair Winds
    Last edited by magenta; 10th December 2012 at 01:20 AM.

And some more !

And some more again... your are lucky guys !

Give me more! ... give me more ! Ok, ok.... Here they are !

And the last one !!!

In fact before to have anything close to tath you have to purchase at least three 45 feet monohull !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast