Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now The UN is Forced to admit it!

Default Now The UN is Forced to admit it!

A leaked copy of the world’s most authoritative climate study reveals scientific forecasts of imminent doom were drastically wrong. The Mail on Sunday has obtained the final draft of a report to be published later this month by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the ultimate watchdog whose massive, six-yearly ‘assessments’ are accepted by environmentalists, politicians and experts as the gospel of climate science. The IPCC recognises the global warming ‘pause’ first reported by The Mail on Sunday last year is real – and concede that their computer models did not predict it. But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997. --David Rose,
    Add to that there has been no rise in sea levels - the reason why all the tide tables are still the same and you have the beginning of the end of this incredible fraud.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul
    Blog: www.suliere.com

Default Re: Now The UN is Forced to admit it!

Hmm, just saw a disturbing programme about the thawing of the permafrost. Something is happening! And it cannot be turned back.
    Sailors do it with the wind ....

Antarctic has grown and is growing.
    Maybe it climate change that is happening Eric?
    Never has been any different only that it the models showing what man has done are wrong ... its very simple.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

It seems to be a little more complex than simple. Permafrost that has survived a number of 'ice ages' is now thawing out for a first time. 'Never mind' the increase in sea level. What worries me more is the fact that a lot of plants and animal matter (carbon preserved in the permafrost for a long, long time) are now thawing out and starting to decompose. This generates lots CO2 and methane (25 more powerful than CO2 as green house gas). You can guess where that will go. Yep into the atmosphere elevating temperatures even more. The story is that the increase 'we' caused over the past 150 year ('just' a couple of degrees) might have triggered a threshold.

Look here (I hope there is no IP block): http://www.vpro.nl/grenzeloos/nieuws...s-oceanie.html.

This is equally worrying: http://www.vpro.nl/grenzeloos/nieuws...s-oceanie.html

A Dutch documentary (all in English).

But thje climate has not warmed for 17 years Eric - that official and is now accepted by the UN.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Tell that to the people in Barrow.
    http://www.climate.gov/news-features...-change-action

And where did you get that quote in post #1?

Quote Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
    Tell that to the people in Barrow.
    http://www.climate.gov/news-features...-change-action

And where did you get that quote in post #1?
    Or those on Tuvalu.....
    Did you look at the vids?

A local variation is no basis whatsoever for making world wide predictions and ignoring the empirical measurements.
    There are lots of postings on many websites of the leaked report.
    ------------
    CCNet 15/09/13
    IPCC Report Leaked
    Scientists Admit They Got Warming Rate Wrong
    A leaked copy of the world’s most authoritative climate study reveals scientific forecasts of imminent doom were drastically wrong. The Mail on Sunday has obtained the final draft of a report to be published later this month by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the ultimate watchdog whose massive, six-yearly ‘assessments’ are accepted by environmentalists, politicians and experts as the gospel of climate science. The IPCC recognises the global warming ‘pause’ first reported by The Mail on Sunday last year is real – and concede that their computer models did not predict it. But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997. --David Rose, Mail on Sunday, 15 September 2013
    ----------------
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

I found that article.

"Yet the leaked report makes the extraordinary concession that the world has been warming at only just over half the rate claimed by the IPCC in its last assessment, published in 2007.
    Back then, it said that the planet was warming at a rate of 0.2C every decade – a figure it claimed was in line with the forecasts made by computer climate models.
    But the new report says the true figure since 1951 has been only 0.12C per decade – a rate far below even the lowest computer prediction."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ses-wrong.html

Warming is still warming. You really need to guote the rest of the story.
    BTW is David Rose like the pundits we have on Fox News in the States?

I still love ya, Paul.

Nope ..... its is an accepted fact almost everywhere in climate change circles that there has been no warming for between 15 and 17 years. That is not really in dispute.

Taking the 1951 figure onwards is misleading as there are cooling and warming cycles within that - a new ice age was predicted within decades back in the 1970's.

I am referring to the temperature standstill for the last 17 years when CO2 levels have rocketed.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Wow, the severest case of sticking one's head in the sand I have observed for a long time. I rest my case.

Warming is still warming.
    I agree but not for the last 17 years.

Climate change is happening all the time but there is no established relationship between manmade CO2 levels and global warming as is being shown by the last 17 years where temperatures have shown statistically significant increase since 1997 .... this is agreed from the UN and is accepted to have happened by almost everyone ... its based on measured data not a model yet has happened at a time when CO2 levels have shot up.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Eric those who ignore the temperature standstill over the last 17 years have their heads stuck in another place than the sand!
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Eric
    The video was in double dutch to me - where is the english version?
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Eric
    Given the sea level rise predictions with some being as much as 20 feet by 2020 ..... and living in that low country of Holland ... can you tell me how much the tide tables have had to change to account for the actual seal level rise?
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    Eric
    Given the sea level rise predictions with some being as much as 20 feet by 2020 ..... and living in that low country of Holland ... can you tell me how much the tide tables have had to change to account for the actual seal level rise?
    I don't believe in 20 ft over the next 7 years; things do change uncontrollably. Most of the vid is in plain English; be patient.

The 20 foot predictions was made 15 years ago ..... do you accept tide tables around the world have not changed? Do you accept that?

Do you accept what even the IPCC accept - that world tempertures have not changed for the last 17 years?

That acceptance of simple facts is the test to see where that head of your really is
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Whilst on the subject of melting ice here is some Good News Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    Whilst on the subject of melting ice here is some Good News Eric
    One Climate Scientist to another.

"Did you read that article on Antarctica? Model must be wrong again. Don't tell anyone, revise the sea level predictions and apply for a new grant. We should be able to get that dopey politician's brother-in law a job this time round".

"Will do".

"Oh and set up a new overseas conference to discuss the "Global Warming Cooling Oscillation" theory, I just thought of. The family fancies one of those space plane flights to Bora Bora, any conference centres there?".

"You were right again. The only difference between BS and CS is bad math".

BS = (B*&^ S$%&)
    CS = (Climate Science)

GLOBAL WARMING
    becomes
    Climate Change

tells you everything...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast