Thread: my Solaris is for sale

Default my Solaris is for sale

dear friends, my Solaris 42/46 is for sale. I guess - after 5 years of refit- its the best in the worls.....please view my webside www.catamaran-sameera.com

'Estrella del Sur' is currently on the hard in Fort Pierce, Florida for hurricane season.

Default Re: my Solaris is for sale

Very nicely done indeed!

Brad

thanks! buy her!!

'Estrella del Sur' is currently on the hard in Fort Pierce, Florida for hurricane season.

Heiko, I am quite happy with my Sunstream 40 and in the process of a major refit myself.

Heiko, any chance of posting the photos of your wonderful transformation of a Solaris 42 on the site for the sake of posterity? As you say, she is probably the best example extant and it really is a testament to not only the boat in general, but also to your workmanship and good taste!

Brad

Why not list a price

Quote Originally Posted by Sand crab View Post
    Ouch!

It is a beautiful ship, We wish you luck with the sale.

Sorry for my late answer, we are traveling in the Indonesian islands right now. ( without the boat ) when I am back home i will post Pictures! My asking Price is 240000 €. I guess I spendet twice of the money in her....
    The reason I put our beautiful home on the market? The project is finished, I'd like to do the next one!
    Saludos from the Gili islands near Bali, Heiko

Thanks Heiko - look forward to having them.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
    Sorry for my late answer, we are traveling in the Indonesian islands right now. ( without the boat ) when I am back home i will post Pictures! My asking Price is 240000 . I guess I spendet twice of the money in her....
    The reason I put our beautiful home on the market? The project is finished, I'd like to do the next one!
    Saludos from the Gili islands near Bali, Heiko

holy cow~
    i'm in the market for a sailboat...
    however, i thought these 35+ yr old solaris cats sell for 100,000USD or so....maybe 125k max for a really good one?

unless this is one of those buy a solaris a get a free lagoon type deals.....

good luck

sold!

Congrats Heiko! As is often said, one of the two best day of boat ownership! If you get a chance to post the pictures of your incredible upgrade permanently on the site (perhaps under the Solaris 42 thread), it would be much appreciated!

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Star View Post
    Congrats Heiko! As is often said, one of the two best day of boat ownership! If you get a chance to post the pictures of your incredible upgrade permanently on the site (perhaps under the Solaris 42 thread), it would be much appreciated!

Brad

Brad, please upload the pics you like most!

https://copy.com/0lVrgwGbCGN1duQb