Thread: Lagoon 440 'mini' coffee table wanted

Default Lagoon 440 'mini' coffee table wanted

Any 440 owners out there interested in selling one of the 'mini' coffee tables fit in the 440? We recently visited another 440 and found the mini table attractive and potentially useful for us, but we currently have the 2 (wood and fiberglass) large tables. So if anyone wants to part with a mini coffee table, we're interested...?
    ...throw off the bowlines...sail away from safe harbor...catch the winds in your sails...EXPLORE...DREAM...DISCOVER
    Mark Twain
    www.floatingimpressions.com.au

Default Re: Lagoon 440 'mini' coffee table wanted

Yes, you can have mine..... but it might be a bit far away- Mallorca, Spain....

Quote Originally Posted by Sahaj View Post
    Yes, you can have mine..... but it might be a bit far away- Mallorca, Spain....
    Thanks Sahaj!

Could we see a photo of its condition?

Then it all comes down to economics...how much (including freight of course...perhaps UPS or Post freight) will it cost us?
    ...throw off the bowlines...sail away from safe harbor...catch the winds in your sails...EXPLORE...DREAM...DISCOVER
    Mark Twain

sorry, but I checked it in my storage...not worth to send itr to you. better ask a carpenter to make one for you! regards Sahaj

Quote Originally Posted by Sahaj View Post
    sorry, but I checked it in my storage...not worth to send itr to you. better ask a carpenter to make one for you! regards Sahaj
    Thanks anyway for the response Sahaj
    Mark Twain