Thread: Covers for Manual Bilge Pumps

Default Covers for Manual Bilge Pumps

Our manual bilge pump covers have been kicked one too many times and need replacement. Both have been patched several times. We were wondering if anyone has found a source for the covers or had any luck trying to make them?

Default Re: Covers for Manual Bilge Pumps

We got a few from Marine Warehouse approx 2013, perfect fit, only a few $ each. Good luck.

Thank you Windance III.
    I had not expected to find them but based on your reply found that yachtsupplydepot.com in Florida can get them in. They handle Plastimo pumps, etc.

Do you know the plastimo part number? I need a couple as mine are dying in the UV.

The Plastimo cover part number is 12611. Larry's phone number at Yacht Supply Depot is 877-784-2870. The web site is yachtsupplydepot.com.

Thanks!

Did your Plastimo covers fit, rickp? I bought Plastimo part number 12611 from UK, but they were too small.

Lucky Strike
    Saw your question. Research on the Plastimo.com catalog shows the cover 12611 should fit Plastimo pumps 11722, 11723, and 11724.

Thanks a lot J&T, I have to check my pump model then. Was not aware that there are several models.