Thread: Blisters on Deck

Default Blisters on Deck

We have a 2015 Lagoon 40 MY that has blisters in the non skid sections of the deck. Lagoon says that they were there at the time of manufacturing and that they are acceptable production. We love our Lagoon and think they are great people but we would have never accepted the boat if we had seen them at the time of inspection & acceptance. You can only see them when the sunlight hits them at a certain angle. Would like to know if anyone else is having this problem.

Default Re: Blisters on Deck

Fact or Fiction, this has been posted on a few websites, when asked to post Pictures the OP just evaporates into thin air.

It is a new member joins up, posts the same thing on 3 different threads on this forum and then vanish. There must be a way to trace this sort of thing.

Dismissed as a Troll, but these type of posts litter the internet for ever.

I haven't vanished and unfortunately, neither have my blisters! Sorry but I have been offline. I'm posting some sample pictures taken by a surveyor who used LED lighting directed horizontally across the non skid surface areas of the deck so that the blisters would show up in pictures. Thanks for following this.Blister Pictures.pdf

Thanks Blisters for posting pictures, I apologies for my comments re Your post.