Thread: Woods Sagitta - Scrumpy for sale, 45,000

Default Woods Sagitta - Scrumpy for sale, 45,000

Details on the Scrumpy website.

John

Default Re: Woods Sagitta - Scrumpy for sale, 45,000

Looks like a nice example. Love the throne room. I have always liked the Sagitta and sailed with Richard on his first one, certainly one of the best "sailing" cats in this size range. Are you swallowing the anchor, or looking to upgrade/downsize? Either way good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I have no plans to get another boat. But I have sold several others previously, each time without plans to get another boat, so who knows? Right now, I have an alternative use for the money.

Didn't one of the members here have a site for listing cats for sale? I haven't been able to find it.

John

Quote Originally Posted by pir8ped View Post
    Thanks. I have no plans to get another boat. But I have sold several others previously, each time without plans to get another boat, so who knows? Right now, I have an alternative use for the money.

Didn't one of the members here have a site for listing cats for sale? I haven't been able to find it.

John
    The site we've used is
    Sailboatlistings.com
    It's free and we've had good luck with it. By the way, really like your cat.

That's not the site I had in mind. The one I've seen is a while ago now was multis only. But I certainly list it there, thanks very much.

Details on the Scrumpy website.

John
    And now I realise we were both at Great Bird Island, Antigua Jan 2015. At least, I think it must have been you - but you left before we saw you onboard.

Were you in the North Sound boatyard before that?

We didn't see the snake, though we spent half a day looking for them. Did you?

No - we'd not long arrived in Antigua from Lanzarote. Didn't see the snake but did get some nice views from the top of the island, alas not in your direction I'm afraid.

We did have loads of eagle rays swimming around under us - made for some great snorkeling...

I'd just finished relaminating the hulls, and wife and daughter arrived. It was great to get out of noisy North Sound and anchor in the little bay at Great Bird.

That's not the site I had in mind. The one I've seen is a while ago now was multis only. But I certainly list it there, thanks very much.
    Maybe this one?http://www.catamaransite.com/catamarans_for_sale.html

I think you mean www.catamaransite.com
    I would also list on Richard Woods site www.sailingcatamarans.com

Good luck