Thread: New Zealand, Whangerai

Default New Zealand, Whangerai

Norsand Boat Yard has done very well by me two times recently. Very accommodating and proffesional help available or do it yourself. Slipway with max beam of 11m. Short distance into town, too far to walk, less than 2 hr drive to Auckland.

Thumbs up Re: New Zealand, Whangerai

hi , i have seen your big tri at westhaven , we have a 14m cat in Auckland, named TL , an older ex racer, do you get out in the gulf much, might see you out sailing some time, your boat looks nice and fast, Dave

Default Re: New Zealand, Whangerai

she's a cruiser, really, with a turn of speed. watermaker, maxprop, head and all that. be great to see you out in the gulf sometime. I may get out next week but flying to the US in a couple... Mobile 0273 7475 60

Default Re: New Zealand, Whangerai

will look out for you , we sail for a few days or weeks when we have the time and the weather, plus i still have plenty of work to do on the boat. usually do a few trips to the barrier etc.hope to have a short trip soon and get away for a few weeks in july altho the weather may be a bit miserable then.dave 0210764371 we occasionally stop in the basin by your tri to access the shops or pick up people etc