Thread: Privilege Electrical circuit breaker/relay panels, switch panel, and ribbon wiring for sale

Default Privilege Electrical circuit breaker/relay panels, switch panel, and ribbon wiring for sale

Due to lightning damage to one circuit breaker/relay panel the entire system has been replaced on a 2007 Privilege 445.
    Company who made the system is no longer in business and parts are not available.
    One 12v circuit breaker/relay panel has some damage but may still have some usable parts. The other seven 12v and 220v panels are good and were used for several months after the near lightning strike.
    One 12v column on the switch panel may be damaged. The European fuel tank sending unit and gauge are also available. If interested I can provide pictures, etc.
    Price is negotiable.

Default Re: Privilege Electrical circuit breaker/relay panels, switch panel, and ribbon wiring for sale

I'm sure they'll be of interest to someone here. Those parts were impossible to get when I was looking for them in about 2010. I'll email a couple of Priv 435/445 owners that I know to make them aware.

Default Re: Privilege Electrical circuit breaker/relay panels, switch panel, and ribbon wiring for sale

Quote Originally Posted by J&T View Post
    Due to lightning damage to one circuit breaker/relay panel the entire system has been replaced on a 2007 Privilege 445.
    Company who made the system is no longer in business and parts are not available.
    One 12v circuit breaker/relay panel has some damage but may still have some usable parts. The other seven 12v and 220v panels are good and were used for several months after the near lightning strike.
    One 12v column on the switch panel may be damaged. The European fuel tank sending unit and gauge are also available. If interested I can provide pictures, etc.
    Price is negotiable.
    I'm certainly interested in the fuel sender and gauge and some of the other modules. In Tonga at present but will PM my email address. Will be in inside the month and be more connected then but can email easily for now.