Thread: Shatterproof Stainless Steel Yacht Wine Glasses

Default Shatterproof Stainless Steel Yacht Wine Glasses

Hey guys, I had an idea for special wine glasses for sailboats and yachts and decided to pursue it almost half a year ago. Through lots of mistakes and long waiting times i'm proud to announce
    that my wine glasses for boats is finally here.

It's targeted towards the sailing/yacht market with lots of different travel and yacht destinations.. see the pictures.

Why do you need these? They're great for keeping your wine or coffee or water cool in the sun. They come with heat-saving lids, double-walled insulation (same tech that Yeti has), and
    are very stylish. Currently offering 8 colors/cities in two different sets of 4, each with a bonus wine aerator.
    Also makes a great gift: each wine glass is wrapped in a luxurious velvet bag.

Here's the link with more pictures and to buy:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHJVLNH

If you want these on your boat or have any questions about them, i'll be here to answer them for you!

Alan
    Founder, Yacht Club LX
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Shatterproof Stainless Steel Yacht Wine Glasses

Hi Alan,

I like your product and am thinking of ordering the Island set! Does the possibility exist to have my boat's name imprinted on the glasses instead of place names?
    Roger

------------------
    I look to the future, because that's where I am going to spend the rest of my life - George Burns