Thread: Suliere - will be up for sale soon

Default Suliere - will be up for sale soon

We are in New Zealand where the boat is on the hard and about to leave for the UK.

Our sailing time is shortly coming to an end and from here on in we are planing to put Suliere up on the market for sale.
    She is a boat that has had no expense spared limn her and in her eight years we have made almost 300 modifications to her. She is about as perfect a cruising boat as you can get. All new electronics, new sail drives, new sails, all in cockpit reefing, lithium battery systems.... the list does on.

We are now producing a set of six series of programmes for TV channels. This work demand me being mainly home based and we have other adventures we want to do such as the Antarctica before we get too old to do them.

We will of course prepare a full spec sheets and video of the boat for interested customers. this is just a little advance notice of our intentions.

I will also have more time to overhaul the forum and pay more attention to it once I am more land based.

If anyone has interest is buying Suliere they can PM me own the forum. We are in no rush to sell but will take any serious offer seriously.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul
    Blog: www.suliere.com

Default Re: Suliere - will be up for sale soon

That seems sad Paul, after all you have done and been through. Still ,sailing as far as NZ is pretty good going and you have done a lot on the way.

Good luck with your future plans.

Mike
    Nothing works on an old boat, except the skipper.

Mike
    We do not see it as sad. I am 73 now and simply have to plan out what we want to do before kicking the bucket.

We will probably end up shipping the boat back to florida to do a last visit to our favourite place in the Ragged islands and then either sell her in Florida or take her to the UK for sale - at least there I can look after her all the time.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul

Might be worth sailing over to Australia. Lots to see, and cat prices are pretty strong here.

Quote Originally Posted by 44C View Post
    Might be worth sailing over to Australia. Lots to see, and cat prices are pretty strong here.
    Yes but that would delay things a fair amount and if anyone in Aussie is interested it is a short flight to NZ.

Web are in no rush to selll but if a buyer appeared then we would sell. In tyhe meantime it looks like we will ship her back to Florida and go from there.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul