Thread: Suliere will be for sale soon

Default Suliere will be for sale soon

Now in New Zealand, Suliere will be offered for sale this year.
    I am 73 and have so much to do that we have decided too call it a day and sell Our much loved boat.

She has been be updated with electronics, new sails, all new port holes, new stidd seat etc etc...in fact kept up to date like most owners could only dream about.

This year alone we have spent many tens of thousands of dollars updating her before we decided to sell. Even has the latest Yanmar sail drives, B&G electronics etc.

So if you are anyone you know are interested in the highest specification SF50 out there please PM me.

I will later prepare a pack including videos etc and advertise widely but thought at this stage, it is worthy mentioning our plans.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul
    Blog: www.suliere.com

Default Re: Suliere will be for sale soon

Paul, having met you when we both had our previous boats, it was great to meet you both on Suliere too. Thanks for the help through the canal - hope to see the video of that at somepoint! Shame we never got to film teh Parasail...

All the best for your next adventures - what will you do with the forum? Be a shame to lose it...

We have actually filmed enough for 36 30 minute TV episodes but, yes, not the para sailor as they would not cooperate. In any event we ourselves went for a top down reefing gennaker.
    Once the bulk of my editing is over I may find time to bring the forum to to date - it is not being abandoned.
    Safe Sailing
    Paul
    Blog: www.suliere.com

" it is not being abandoned "

That is good to hear. Thanks Paul.

Mike

Nothing works on an old boat, except the skipper.