I have a 2008 lagoon 420 and I noticed some water in the points. I traced it to the compound between the exterior joints of the hull are crumbling.
Does anyone have any idea what that compound is? I asked my marina and they told me to use 4200. I would rather use the right compound vs what
someone believes it is.
Any help would be appreciated.

Capt. John