PDA

View Full Version : Fastcat using legal threats in attempt to silence customers with valid warranty claims

Nordic
13th September 2009, 10:30 PM
Anyone who has followed the "Amazing customer service" thread will recall the legal threats and attempts at bullying made by Gideon Goudsmit and his sales manager Suzan. These threats were made to several of the forum members here.

Have any of you heard from their lawyers yet?

The threats made by Gideon and his wife to the owners of Butterfly are so blatant, that in this country you would most likely end up having to compensate a customer just for those statements.

This kind of behavior would leave Gideon and Co. in a disadvantageous position in any court case that ensued.

Alan

jono
14th September 2009, 08:06 AM
Can I have one too?, :confused:seriously Gideon you're running amuck on the world stage....jono

IreAneY
14th September 2009, 08:07 PM
Jono
Nice to see you back with all guns blazing:), where have you been.:confused:

Can I have one too?, :confused:seriously Gideon you're running amuck on the world stage....jono

Nordic
14th September 2009, 08:14 PM
Jono,

what's up with your profile picture? You gone all "metro***ual" on us:D

I thought that you were more of a Crocodile Dundee type.

Good to see you back from the parade in sydney::)

cheers

Alan

IreAneY
14th September 2009, 08:30 PM
Is that a picture of Gidders in the middle with his wife and Suzan flanking him ::)

jono
15th September 2009, 09:09 AM
yea... ok you guys, no just using my Avatar to show images of Aussie life, in this case 'The Bra Boys'

The Bra Boys are one of the most notorious surf tribes in the world. Hailing from the drug inflicted and poverty ridden housing commissions of Maroubra beach in Sydney's south, this tribe has produced some of the world's most renowned big wave surfers. In an attempt to escape their tragic upbringing, many have found redemption in the ocean and family amongst the tribe brotherhood, whose motto is "My brother's keeper".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1WF7upgLFU

anyhow I got'a go away for a while, :D have fun...jono

edit: I've removed 'p########' with 'go away'. I apologize most humbly to anyone offended by my language....jono