PDA

View Full Version : Safety - A Prerequisite

rseaaus
28th May 2013, 10:23 AM
Whether working at home or outside, to observe safety should be our pre-requisite. The employer before anything must be sure of the safety of its employees especially the ones working in mines or any other hazardous places. We, all must ensure to follow safety rules and abide by them to avoid accidents. There are risks involved in certain jobs or workings but for the fear of being hurt or any threat to life, we, cannot stop working. To avoid this we must wear safety suits or make use of safety products to avoid accidents and work freely.

multihullsailor6
28th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Whether working at home or outside, to observe safety should be our pre-requisite. The employer before anything must be sure of the safety of its employees especially the ones working in mines or any other hazardous places. We, all must ensure to follow safety rules and abide by them to avoid accidents. There are risks involved in certain jobs or workings but for the fear of being hurt or any threat to life, we, cannot stop working. To avoid this we must wear safety suits or make use of safety products to avoid accidents and work freely.

So what's the point of your post to us multihull sailors?

Tabs
28th May 2013, 08:14 PM
Seems to be spam from some Aussie workwear/safety clothing company

Talbot
29th May 2013, 08:58 AM
Where is a moderator when you want one ::):tic)

Ozmultis
29th May 2013, 10:27 AM
I am here, and yes I am sure this is the RSEA company in Australia - when I read the post I thought it was marginal, but it has a fair message and Paul's direction to moderators is pretty much - if in doubt leave it in, so in it was. But happy to be corrected.

Thankless job this :tic)

Ozmultis
29th May 2013, 10:27 AM
I am here, and yes I am sure this is the RSEA company in Australia - when I read the post I thought it was marginal, but it has a fair message and Paul's direction to moderators is pretty much - if in doubt leave it in, so in it was. But happy to be corrected.

Thankless job this :tic)

ForumAdmin
29th May 2013, 01:03 PM
It was marginal and hence was left to see how it developed.
There was no link to the company but a pretty meaningless post in the context of the forum.:)