Thread: Calling all Switch owners

Hybrid View

Default Calling all Switch owners

New Switch 51, hull#12 owner, Wick Townsend here. Looks like 3+ years since any activity on this forum. Would love to connect with other Switch owners still out there. I'm presently refitting and preparing for our cruise later this year. Casting this out there to see if there are any takers. Thanks.

Default Re: Calling all Switch owners

Hello Wick,

There is still occasional activity on this forum. Lots of us look at it now and then. However, for some reason it has become quiet, which is a shame. I don't know why.

you say you are refitting, is this a massive job or just a matter of replacing running rigging? Where are you planning to cruise, and for how long?

I read these things with great interest. I can no longer do things myself but I love reading about other peoples trips.

Mike
    Nothing works on an old boat, except the skipper.

Default Re: Calling all Switch owners

Mike - thanks for the reply. New owner, big refit touching virtually all major/minor systems. Plan is to sail around the Chesapeake Bay until we get our competence and confidence, then head south to the Caribbean for extended Winter cruises. As long as it's fun, we'll keep going.