Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insurance

Default Re: Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by ireaney View Post
    Which governor of California, the only ones I can remember are:

Regarding the stiff upper lip bit, great idea and a very plausible suggestion, but I have actually just found out from the quote below it originated in the states .... so where does this leave us
    If you can "remember" all those governor's of California you are indeed an old fart and most likely a medical miracle.

So you admit to stealing something else from us yanks and making it your own do you? It was bad enough when you guys stole bathing, indoor plumbing, dentistry and half the islands in the caribbean from us without so much as a royalty payment.

John
    "The floggings will continue until morale improves"!

The only governors of California that I really knew were Reagan and the Terminator, I thought I would try and impress with my historical knowledge of the States by downloading the list from Wikipedia

I thought the Romans were first with the bathing and plumbing , I can believe the bit about dentistry as you all have big mouths .

Quote Originally Posted by jkd View Post
    If you can "remember" all those governor's of California you are indeed an old fart and most likely a medical miracle.

So you admit to stealing something else from us yanks and making it your own do you? It was bad enough when you guys stole bathing, indoor plumbing, dentistry and half the islands in the caribbean from us without so much as a royalty payment.

John

Don't forget central heating!

Central Heating that's for girls,.................... Oops sorry I forgot ka8uet, apologies

Quote Originally Posted by ka8uet View Post
    Don't forget central heating!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12