Thread: Dazcat at Lorient 2010

Default Dazcat at Lorient 2010

Fun sail in a fine example of a company that is brave enough to follow its own path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7WGz...eature=related

will try and edit the post so the video is embeded a little later. please enjoy

Default Re: Dazcat at Lorient 2010

Thanks Terry for posting that.
    Having been on Drama Queen when she was still in the shed it is nice to see her perform so well. In my view a lovely fast cruising cat - as cat cruising should be!
    Roger

------------------
    I look to the future, because that's where I am going to spend the rest of my life - George Burns

LOOK WHO IS ON BOARD - TRYING TO GET SOME IDEAS ON WHAT A FAST LIGHWEIGHT CAT REALLY IS

Quote Originally Posted by IreAneY View Post
    LOOK WHO IS ON BOARD - TRYING TO GET SOME IDEAS ON WHAT A FAST LIGHWEIGHT CAT REALLY IS
    He's there coz it's actually a Fastcat 1150 - just one of the many boats that he's built over the years .

All jokes aside that's a great video - gets the juices flowing. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbrook View Post
    He's there coz it's actually a Fastcat 1150 - just one of the many boats that he's built over the years .

Brilliant!

I'm surprised Darren let Gideon Goudsmit, of all people, step foot on one of his designs. Unless the plan was for an 'accidental' man overboard when the camera wasn't looking. Oops did I really just type that? :

What a shame, I've never met Darren Newton but I believe he has a good reputation and it certainly looks like a fun boat, why oh why did he associate himself with Goudsmit, displaying an African Cats logo as well? Can't be a wise thing to do...