Thread: Lets go cruising !

Default Lets go cruising !

I have an 18m (60') KHSD cruising cat lying in Vanuatu.
    I'm looking for people interested in buying a share in the vessel and sailing her around The World !
    I built this vessel in New Zealand to commercial survey standards and have owned and operated her for 15 years so I know her like the back of my hand.
    I'm a professional skipper with commercial maritime qualifications and a wealth of experience.
    If you are even remotely considering a world cruising adventure this could be the opportunity for you !
    Simon

Default Re: Lets go cruising !

Perhaps a link to a website would be helpful, to let folks know what it is you're selling.

Default Re: Lets go cruising !

I am looking for people to share ownership and responsibility of my vessel, as well as

sharing the dream of an extended world cruise.

I don't envisage that all owners should necessarily be onboard at all times, but rather be

free to come and go as they choose, invite friends along etc.more or less on the lines of a

timeshare arrangement.

I envisage the first leg would depart from New Zealand in June 2016, cruise through the

Pacific Islands and on to the Far East.

If you think you may be interested in this opportunity please get in touch to discuss.

Check out www.southseasailing.com for more info on the vessel and my present charter

operation in Vanuatu.

Email Simon at southseasailing@gmail.com