Thread: New Genua

Question New Genua

Hi,

I want to buy a new Furling Genua for my catalac 9m. When i bought the boat, there was only a fock on board, so I need the measures for a genua.

Please can anybody help and send me the measures?

Thanks a lot

Peter

Default Re: New Genua

Arun Sails made all the sails for the Catalacs as new boats and they are still in business. They are particularly well informed about Catalac sails and gave me good advice when I wanted a Jib for my 8M. They made me a good sail at a good price and came and measured the boat to be sure as my fore stays were a bit different( I had set up a cutter rig with a very large light wind genoa at the end of a bowsprit, apart from the jib sheeted on the coachroof).

Hi,

I read this thread about Arun sail, but I live in Austria and my boot is located in greece and I want to buy the sail there, where it is easyer for me to check the new sail and to complain, if it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    Hi,

I read this thread about Arun sail, but I live in Austria and my boot is located in greece and I want to buy the sail there, where it is easyer for me to check the new sail and to complain, if it's necessary.

Hi
    Yes it makes sense to buy the sail locally. I am sure someone will be along to confirm the sail size. Have you tried the Catamaransite as that has lots of info on Catalacs?