Thread: Hi all, Rod, from Australia

Default Hi all, Rod, from Australia

Looking forward to checking out this site. I live next to a big lake system and just bought another tri to replace the one I sold last December.

Default Re: Hi all, Rod, from Australia

Quote Originally Posted by RodZone View Post
    Looking forward to checking out this site. I live next to a big lake system and just bought another tri to replace the one I sold last December.
    Hi RodZone,
    Are you the same one as on Netrider,
    This is Mr B, Mr B2 and Deadman, Blackbird rider from Melbourne and owner of the MR B 2003 Sailing Catamaran,

Cheers Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B2 View Post
    Hi RodZone,
    Are you the same one as on Netrider,
    This is Mr B, Mr B2 and Deadman, Blackbird rider from Melbourne and owner of the MR B 2003 Sailing Catamaran,

Cheers Brian
    G'day Brian

Yep, that's me. We met at Paynesville when I had a KTM 1290. That's been replaced with a Kawasaki Versys 1000S a couple of weeks ago. Hobie Trimaran went a few months ago and I got a catamaran power boat for the Lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by RodZone View Post
    G'day Brian

Yep, that's me. We met at Paynesville when I had a KTM 1290. That's been replaced with a Kawasaki Versys 1000S a couple of weeks ago. Hobie Trimaran went a few months ago and I got a catamaran power boat for the Lakes.
    I thought it was you Rod, Just making sure,
    I have Totally wrecked both my shoulders and am totally Incapacitated now and cant sail or drive my boat,
    Even riding my Blackbird looks like its a thing of the past too now,
    My Cat is up for sale,
    Highly unlikely I will be able to sail it from here any time soon either, At least 12 months,

Cheers, Brian,